toggle cbox
I'M NOT YOUR HERO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

REINING HIM IN, Tag Christian/Xane
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 26 2015, 05:47 PM
© Jordan [Power Versatile] // Offline
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

"I swear on everything I hold dear Zephyr, if all of this was some sort of half-made plan of yours, there will not even be an atom of your being left for anyone. Adrian growled as he made sure his traitorous nephew was behind him as he tracked down his brother. He felt a change happening to Christian through their link but he did not know what it was until moments later when Xane surprisingly appeared and told him what happened. Part of him wanted to tear the traitorous boy apart for his crimes but now was not the time for it, Granted, in this younger form his brother had all of his mental faculties intact, such as they were, but he also had none of the memories or control over his power that all of them gained after millenia of control and practice.

He was at least glad Xane came to him right away after Christian ran off so at least the boy had some sense to him. Adrian then stopped as he finally found his brother, but then again the north side of the building being covered in blood and people screaming and running from it was just as much a clue as him mentally sensing his brother's presence. "Stay behind me and do not make a move unless I said so. he said to Xane then his eyes glowed bright blue as he showed the full force of who he was as Oceanus as he shouted with anger and the force of the oceans behind him. "ATLAS! APPEAR BEFORE ME THIS INSTANT!"

PM
^
XANE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 26 2015, 09:36 PM
© Jayd [Power bottom] // Offline
57 posts
single
Zepher
Taurus
Falcon
Outsider

Not even 6 hours out of the tree, and already the sparks are flying with the Summers clan. Xane stood there as Oceanus was jumping his case about Atlas' current condition being some stupid plot by Xane. He just stood there and rolled his eyes. " Look Oceanus, I don't care what you think of me, or what you think I am capable of. I can't change what I did or why, the point it is happened, and it happened because I was tired of being pushed around by my "younger" cocky, sorry assed brothers. I am no push over, and I am someone who puts others before myself."

He gets fumed, " I was punished for stopping a hot headed, power crazy brother of mine from killing another titan for his actions. Yeah, I did what I did to teach a lesson to them. The only people in this whole clan who ever saw me as more than a hot headed guy, was you, Hyperion and Christian. I loved my father, I never wanted to hurt him, or anyone else, but I was SICK and tired of only have Cole and Eros on my slde when something would go down. Jake stood by me too, which is why I did what I did and stood against Cayden. He was not going to harm another titan out of spite. We don't kill each other for personal gains."

Xane then looked at him, " And after having my light powers stripped by him, and being polymorphed into a tree for 3 years, how do you think I would feel? If the powers of nature in Titan Island hadn't given me a new purpose and power, I would be mortal, and if that would have happened, I would have rather died." He could see that his words were not going in like he wanted, and he needed to calm down. He then heard Oceanus call out in his titan voice, calling with the roar of the seas, and Zephyr watched as he summoned Atlas into his presence, knowing this was going to be bad.

PM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 27 2015, 03:18 AM
© Chris [Greedy] // Offline
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

Christian was finally enjoying himself after finding that Hyperion was not too far from him. Feeling the Titan's presence he was good for the first few hours after freeing that wind titan. Good thing Xane was so fucking handsome and great at being submissive or Christian would have become bored. You see the thing was Atlas wasn't the kind to cuddle and chat after knocking boots. He was always moving on to new things. He only cuddled with his master when Hyperion demanded it.

The gravity on this planet was strange as he kicked off the ground and sprung into the sky. He floated into Metropolis landing slowly his bear feet touched the pavement and it slowly started to turn into moss. He walked through the streets looking at all the strange buildings. It was not his cup of tea. No columns or precious metals or stones. These creatures on this world were so primitive it was borderline gross.

He was mostly naked apart from the small cloth that hid his man bits. He wore two golden bracelets that wrapped around his arms. He was well toned and his hair and body held a glow. On his neck was a make glowing as if it were made of light. Shaped like a sun it acted as his own personal spot light as it illuminated the space around him. Hanging from his neck was a necklace shaped like a teardrop.

He continued walking when he saw something interesting. A man getting his ass beaten by a mob. Apparently the people here were not noble and didn't understand that a one on one battle was the right way to do things. He slowly walked over to the crowd and slipped in to the mob. It was strange as he watched them beat the man to death. Such brutality, why was this place so awful? He touched the man and his fingers started to glow as he reanimated him. With a flash of light the mob was knocked back. A few of them turning into ash. He helped the reanimated corpse up and smiled. He didn't speak as it went to work brutally beating his killers as some got away running in terror. This is just what he wanted a hunt. He snapped his fingers and the area started to change back into its original state before it was changed into this city. With nature taking control the lush green jungle of the jurassic era was back. He placed his hand on the dead man's head and turned him into a saber toothed cat much larger than himself. "Go kill them all and enjoy your new home."

Atlas felt as if he had helped someone well the planet itself really. it was dying and it needed his guidance to be fixed so Hyperion could claim it for their empire. He walked through the streets a jungle growing behind him as he walked changing the City into an Eden. He then noticed something shiny. IN the window of Lex Luthor's office set a sword. He blinked and walked up the side of the building busting through the window he picked it up. What was his sword doing in this place. Did someone steal it? He then heard sirens and soome the door behind him flew open. He looked at the men in strange black attire pointing guns at him.

A man shouted out to him"Drop the Weapon Sir and put you hands in the air." Atlas sighed and shook his head. He used his mental power to enrage them to the point of snapping and made them focus their new found hate on one another and watched as the fought to the death. My this was proving to be a fun place and the blood here was thicker and shaded well. He grabbed a body and jumped out the window finding a nice sized wall he started painting in blood using his fingers to paint with.

He was really enjoying himself as he painted using the blood of the law enforcement that littered the room above him going to grab a new body when he was out of blood. He held a man's skull in his hand hollowed out and filled with blood. The artist had created a beautiful image and was just about to shade a little more when he heard a voice. He looked behind him and rolled his eyes. "What are you doing? Oceanus you know I don't like that tone you have there. It makes me want to kill you." He turned and smelled the blood in the skull. looks like its not wanting to stay the consistency I desire. Now I am bored. You really now how to suck the fun out of everything."[/b]

PMEmailAIM
^
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 27 2015, 04:03 PM
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

"If it wasn't for the fact that you are Hyperion's, I would punish you severely for your insolence. Adrian growled at his younger brother with his eyes still glowing. He was starting to get an idea of what age Atlas was at now which would be the Ortheyan equivalent of the human's 'terrible twos' which in this case was definitely not a good thing. However, he never backed down from a challenge before and this was certainly going to be a big one to take care of. He just had to slip back into the way things were between them during this time and hope he'd listen...this time.

"There are specific plans to make this world ours, Atlas, and this....whatever you want to call it is damaging said plans to bring it and its people into the Empire. he said as he looked his younger brother in the eyes. "Return the city to the way it was now then follow me. You need to know and understand the situation here. Remember I do outrank you, brother. He then looked down as he heard the saber-toothed tiger growl and shook his head and said "Except for the saber-toothed tiger, you may keep him but he is your complete responsibility understood?

He then looked to Zephyr and said "Report to Hyperion and tell him what has occurred then find and inform the others starting with Helios since he will need to manage the company while this...situation is being rectified. Then find the one you saw Atlas with. His name is Bailey and he is an Occult Empowered who has our family's protection. Maybe he can figure out both cause and solution here. Once you are done, report back to me at once.

Adrian then looked his nephew in the eyes and said "Do not think this grants you absolution or protection, Zephyr. The intentions behind your crimes may be understandable but the methods you used are not. The only ones who can grant your protection now are Hyperion and your father so do not try to stray from my orders or cause any more trouble? Are we clear?" Once he got a response, he made sure to look at Atlas and simply command him with a gaze to follow even though he knew there was a chance he would run off as he was prone to do at this age but it did not stop from hoping he would follow him to his penthouse before things got more out of hand than they were now

PM
^
XANE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 27 2015, 06:02 PM
© Jayd [Power bottom] // Offline
57 posts
single
Zepher
Taurus
Falcon
Outsider

Xane stood there with his hands on his hips, as Oceanus barked out orders like some general in an army. Rank or not, Xane followed only the orders of Hyperion and his father, who by some mistake of nature, reverted back to his younger years. After listening to what Adrian said, and seeing Atlas the way he was, he looked at him.

" Look Oceanus, don't bark me around, I don't need it from you. I ain't been free more than 7 hours, and you are here barking me around like a lap dog Uncle. Lay off and step back and see who's the victim here. I don't need protection, I needed my father when my brothers were attacking me for standing up for one of our own. It is not my fault that my father and hyperion let egotistical children run around with powerful weapons at their disposal, and do what they did. If it was up to Cayden and the others, they would have taken out anyone, including their own, to make things their way. They are spoiled, and I have been trapped in a tree for 3 years, had my original powers stripped and nearly left with the regret of knowing my own brothers would never really support me for anything. I don't need a pompus lecture from you too. I am going home or wherever I can go to get some sleep. I am 24, I can take care of myself." Xane said as he snapped his fingers, and was in some relaxing clothes and shoes, as he let Oceanus' palace, and took flight on the wind.

PM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 04:17 AM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

Atlas tilted his head slightly and looked beyond his brother at the Titan of wind he enjoyed playing with. Xane truly was a beauty and Atlas knew his parents must have been just as hot to create such a being. He snapped his gaze back to his older brother when he mentioned outranking him. The saber-toothed cat landed a few feet from Atlas carrying a man screaming in it's mouth.

Atlas stroked the giant cat behind the ears This cause the cat to drop the human at his feet. Atlas' vibrant blue eyes gazed on the crippled human as he tried to crawl away. He smiled like some sick kid who caught butterflies just to rip off their wings. The cat let out a low purr that vibrated the air around them. Atlas slowly walked next to the man as he crawled away. He ignored Xane and Darian's conversation as he stepped on the man's lower back and grabbed his right ankle.

He twisted it breaking the bone causing the man to scream. He chuckled moving to rip the whole leg off. The man's blood squirting all over him coating his well formed muscles in crimson. The sun seal on his neck flashed from white to amber. He then took the leg and tossed it at the cat and watched as it devoured it.

He continued walking next to the human as he still tried to crawl away begging for help. He soon grabbed the man's left leg and snapped the bone causing him to pass out from the pain as he ripped off the last leg. His grin was wicked as the blond's curls were soaked in blood. He quickly got agitated by the man's passing out so he grabbed the body and flung it into the air.

The sun on his neck changed to an orange light. he pointed at the body and from his finger shot a beam of light into the body causing it to explode. *BOOM* So loud as the remains fell on them like rain. "Again Oceanus runs off the men who have asses out of this world. Ha ha ha that was kind of funny. You know my cock kind of wants more of that. I think that is where I will go. Jäger make sure no one enters our new territory for daddy. Just don't eat to many the jungle likes blood and flesh too."

He floated of the ground sniffing the air gaining Xane's scent and in a flash went after him. He had ignored his big brother's attempt as controlling him and instead of killing him he opted to find a better person to pound his frustrations into. If Oceanus wanted to stop him he would have to follow.

PMEmailAIM
^
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 07:09 AM
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

"Remember, they are family....even if you want to both beat and fuck them senseless you need them both alive at the moment Adrian thought as first Xane bitched and flew awa before his brother descended into the jungle he made. He did not know all of his younger brother's plans for this world but he knew if anything got out of place, even before he went mad, there would be hell to pay and he definitely was not going to be the one to take it out on himself. As impossible as it sound, he needed to gain control over this version of Atlas. Fortunately, he had time and experience on his side to back up his power so at least he had a very good chance of winning a fight at least against him

Sold water then flew around the three of them trapping inside, as he landed and said "Try listening and thinking before acting, whelp. Based on how old I think you are now, this isn't Talos 8 or any of the other planets we were conquering for your birthday. Almost 10,000 years have passed since then. Something happened to your older self and brought you here. Why I don't know but him...or rather you set up plans to subjugate this world and have it willingly join the Empire in disguise if not enslave and kill the population outright. We were working together on this...you, me, Hyperion who is now King and your husband and...your sons like Zephyr. Now is not the time to act like a spoiled child and while I may not be able to control you at any age I will make you listen through the hard way or the fun way...both of which our family has enjoyed.

He then crossed his arms and said "You'll fuck Zephyr later...trust me that wasn't the first time. Now, come with me back to the island Atlas...NOW!"

PM
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 01:40 PM
© Rascal [Dominant Top] // Offline
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

He had been enjoying a nice day up on one of the skyscrapers in Metroplis, wearing his usual gear after a rather successful job he took on for a short period of time before he had to see Christian again. His eyes were closed and he was just enjoying the sounds of the city...that was until he heard screaming and cars crashing and other things happening. What the hell? He moment he opened his eyes he looked around. Vines? Trees? He stood up and watched them grow, moving out of their way and making his way to the edge to see what exactly would be causing this though honestly he already had an idea. He took off his mask and gazed down at someone walking through the streets. That looked an awful lot like Christian. Was it Halloween? He hummed and just watched him, moving down and seeing what he did with the ambush beat up that was going on. He smirked some, watching how he shifted the man into a saber. How interesting.

He just watched, taking in how Christian did things. Young, how did he get young? What had caused that? A perfect age even to train. Oh what he could do with him. He could work with him, train him to truly be indestructible. He moved along the tops of the buildings, now using the vines and trees easily as things to swing between. As he watched Christian walk into Lexcorp. He hummed and then moved closer before he heard screaming and looked around, watching the saber having fun with someone. He paid it no mind and went to the top and grabbed his binoculars, looking in. He didn't see what they were saying, but he was paying attention to what Christian did.

The potential he had was unbelievable. Even surpassed Dick in Slade's standards. Such raw power and skill and the way he killed could use some work. Granted Slade enjoyed a good blood bath but when its too quick, its boring. He pocketed his binoculars and snuck into the building. He knew exactly how to get in without triggering any alarms. Once he was in, he stayed in the rafters, silently watching them. He didn't doubt at all that they knew someone was watching. For now he was just curious on what was happening. Adrian, he recognized him. The other he didn't but he figured it was another Summers.

When the saber came back after their conversation, Slade would easily see that Christian didn't even really listen to Adrian. He finally chuckled some and jumped his way down after the other Summers left, before the entrance on where Christian was heading too. He looked passed him for a moment once he landed and to Adrian. "Please have something witty for me, I've been preparing all day for it." He drawled before he quickly drew the sword when the saber threateningly approached him. "Stay back kitty cat, I would hate to kill you." He murmured before looking back at Christian and then shielding the sword, clapping. "I applaud your little show. Wonderful but a bit sloppy. And quick I might add. You should enjoy it just a bit more. Get information, the little knick knacks of being in control." He smirked some. He didn't care that this was 'Atlas'. He wasn't missing this opportunity.

PMAIM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 03:54 AM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

This was impressive that little water trick Oceanus pulled out of his ass. He landed in the mist of the jungle and sat on a vine swinging like a small child without a care in the world. He watched his brother as he tried to explain things to him. He couldn't focus as he watched some beefy old creature walk into view. I was finally nice to put a face with the smell.

Atlas jumped off the vine as Slade threatened his pet. He was ballsy this one With such a crude presence. He appeared behind Slade his hands feeling the man up as they worked their way into his pants. He pressed himself into Slade as he slowly started to stroke him. "You are impressive for a a human. You mind is full of juicy goodness and oh it seems my baby boy Helios has already found his way around this form. I must say I wouldn't mind showing you how a real Titan gives cock, but you see my fun sucking brother over their wont allow me to fuck you until you split in two. Honestly I want to keep you anyway. I need generals in my army ones with your intent to kill and torture."

He rocked Slade's body to the rhythm of his heart beat as he was full on jerking the man off in his right hand ans he left played with Slade's nipples. He was sending electricity into his fingertips shocking Slade to stimulate him. "You think my killing method is sloppy and I need to with draw information from people like your dealings with Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. Come now Deathstroke it isn't like you to assume things about people especially hot blondes my dear. Try not to cum so quickly as I enjoy the way you throb in my fingers."

He nuzzled Slade's neck like a large cat would its master. "Oceanus do not try to talk to me like I am a child. I might only be two hundred years old but I can still make you submit to me." He chuckled as the the earth around his brother started to swirl and clay warriors surrounded him. "Show me your power and make me obey or I will kill you for being weak." As he finished the men moved to assault Oceanus. They would be only reform if he broke them and continue fighting until he really displayed his power. Atlas didn't responded well to the weak and the way Adrian was acting was not something his brothers would do.

He never stopped playing with Slade turning his attention back on him. "You somehow already know I can enter anyone's mind so you know I can remove information without torture. Ripping apart a man brings me as much joy as making him cum, but you already knew that. But having a man like you at my side to consul me would be a great asset as I am a little barbaric at times. Now will you stand at my side Slade or will you become cat food?" The Saber roared ad got ready for a treat.

PMEmailAIM
^
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 08:48 PM
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

Adrian sighed and shook his head as he took to the sky while the clay warriors Atlas sent after him came towards him. "As you always forgot at this age, brother....I have age, experience, and power on my side and even more so than when you last remember. If you wish for me to defeat these creations of yours then so be it." He then began calling for all of the water and moisture, not just within the warriors but from the very ground they came from making everything hard and brittle...and vulnerable. After getting every last drop, he unleashed the water he collected in a mighty wave, shattering the warriors until no visible particles, if any existed at all, remained. However, the water did not go back into the ground. Instead, he simply called it back before even a drop of it could so until it was once again in a globe floating by his shoulder

He landed next to Atlas as he was chatting with Slade who unfortunately decided to make an appearance. "Actually it was your older self and I who broke this one in and made him a family pet although it is Helios who mainly takes advantage of him these days. You have used him as your agent and mercenary when you haven't made him your...bitch is what I believe some of the people of this world. Suddenly thinking of an idea that may work out for all parties, he turned to Slade and said "Speaking of which....the one my brother asked you to retrieve from STAR Labs has been brought to the Island as per whatever instructions Atlas has given you, pet?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.