Posted: Oct 30 2015, 01:03 PM
© Jayd [Power bottom] // Offline
57 posts
single
Zepher
Taurus
Falcon
Outsider

Titan Island had changed some, as Xane could remember when it was a lot more green, but now seems to be hilly and rocky. Things around him were starting to seem less and less familiar, and he often wondered why he stayed around the island. His family probably hates him for what they thought he did, and his own father, who he cherished for a long time, now didn't even know he was more than just another fuck in the wind. What could be any worse?

Xane flew until he found what appeared to be wreckage and ruin. Apparently the shifting foundations of Titan Island and the changes over three years didn't allow for the change to his former temple style home. But it didn't matter, he could fix this. Just as Xane was fixen to get to work on his new home, he felt a presence. " You can come out, I won't kill you right away." He said to the air.

From the side of a tree, Bailey appeared. " You.." Xane said, " How did you find this place?" He asked.

" I have known about it for a few months now, I love to come up here. The sun, the wind, its so crisp up here." He looked around, " Was this your home?" He asked.

" Yeah, 3 years ago, this was my home." He said " I guess time is a cruel mistress and fate deals bad hands." Xane said disappointed.

Bailey watched him move over and lift a pillar and toss it aside, as he started to clean up the space. " What are you doing?" He asked.

" I'm going to rebuild, I would like to keep my land, and this island was mine though I don't know if it still is or not, but either way..." He just kept working.

" I can help you."

Xane stopped and looked at him, " What can you do human?" He asked looking at him.

Bailey got a grin on his face, " Watch." Bailey waved both hands, holding them out in front of him after a second, "Quid hic recedemus aedificavi mihi domum fortis thats eximius ." He chanted. Suddenly, a purpleish blue aura surrounded his hands, and then the wreckage, as a flash, there was a brand new home there.

Xane shielded his eyes for a second as the latin words chanted through the air, and there was a brand new house, built into the ground and moutnain side there, and it looked stunning. " It looks amazing. You are a magic user, like that kid Zachary." Xane said

" Yeah, I guess so, I don't cast like he does, but I do have the power of magic." Bailey said. " Go, see your new home. I made most of it under ground for sturdiness" The duo walk towards the new house.

PM
^
Bailey Godwin
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 02:37 PM
© Jayd [Bottom / Vers] // Offline
34 posts
single
none
Aquarius
Raven
Outsider

I've got the magic in me
and each spell, brings me closer to my soul.
Bailey and Xane headed towards the house, as he followed the titan of the wind. " So what was it like? I mean to have the power of the element of the sky? It must be intense. I mean do you strike lightning, call hurricanes and typhoons?" Bailey asked, having never met the titan.

" You are a curious little human aren't you?" Xane said.

" Little? You're no taller than me." Bailey said in retort.

" Yeah, but I am FAR older than you trust me." He said with a laugh. " So, a magic user, huh? I can sense your power, but I can also tell that you're not fully human either? Are you an alien like me?" Xane asked

" Alien? What do you mean not fully human?" He asked shocked. " I was raised by the sentinels of magic here on Earth and in the realm of magic. I came to live with your fathe.. I mean master Christian about 3 years ago, and your older brother Cole has been "looking out for me since." Not that I feel like I need it, but Christian kind of demands it.

" I see, well, if you so wish it, you are more than welcome to come and stay here any time you wish it too. This island is shielded from the outside, and the gale force winds will keep boats from entering by accident. Much like my father's island and such. Not even magic can penetrate this island." Xane says as they go down the stairs to the house that is under ground. " Your magic is strong little one, you will make a great magical being."

" Thanks, I have been raised from an early age to learn how to use it, and I feel that I have a real good understanding of it. " Bailey says as he follows. " It should have all the amenities that you want, and more. This house can hold the equivalent of a mansion in guests and expand at your command, if so needed, as well as return to normal." He explains.

"Well, what I need right now, is a hot shower." Xane says, " Three years trapped as a tree, and boy do I stink." he laughed.

" Your bedroom is that way, along with a grand master bath." Bailey said.

[/color]

TAGGED , NOTES , WHATEVER
PMEmail
^
XANE SUMMERS
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 08:17 PM
© Jayd [Power bottom] // Offline
57 posts
single
Zepher
Taurus
Falcon
Outsider

Xane followed Bailey's gaze and his eyes settled on the room that was just stunning and looked amazing. It was done in sky colors of blues and aquas, with clouds on the ceiling, that caught Xane's attention. He stopped and stared for a second. He cocked an eyebrow and looked at Bailey but before he asked, Bailey said,

" Yes.. those clouds are moving." He smiled, " That is an illusionary ceiling"

" You are cleaver you know that." Xane said as he smiled. " You did an amazing job on this, your magic really is talented. It's like you read my mind, and made it a home."

" Yeah, I'm good at what I do." Bailey said as he blew on his fingers and rubbed them on his tank top shirt in a bit of cockiness

Xane walked in and looked at the bathroom there, and it was nice, had a separate shower and bath tub. The young titan grinned, as he walked into the bedroom, and stripped right out of his shirt, not caring that Bailey was still in the room. Damn the boy was fine, but maybe it was because Bailey has already seen Xane naked, i mean that is how he fell out of the tree. But Bailey did his best to be polite and not look.

Xane, now naked as the day he was born, his full glory right there for anyone to see, but his back still to Bailey, says, " Man, it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't had so many rules in this family. I mean, I sware that my father is raising an army, even though he claims to be level headed." He said. " Shit.. I don't think i would mind if Cayden got some payback." He stopped and thought about it, " Actually yes, I would, I wouldn't wish that on my enemies, much less my family, despite what he did to me, he was only following standing orders. But still, he may be powerful, but I am his older brother, and do out rank him in the army..." He stops, " Or at least I did, before everyone thought I was dead. Now Christian has reverted back to his killer teen years, and everyone hates me, so I am just going to hide under ground here, and let it all pass. Should everyone disappear, oh well, can't blame it on me this time." He said stepping into the bathroom, and that's when Bailey got a glimpse of the hunk's meat that hangs loosely from his loins.

" Well, they can't hate you forever, you are family, eventually they have..."

Bailey was interrupted, " No, they can hate me forever, this family is known for holding a grudge when the times are so desperate. Hell, even Jake doesn't remember me, its like they all got mind fucked by Cayden to forget me." He shook his head, "No my friend, I think we are alone, two dusty drifts in the wind." Xane said as he started the shower, and Bailey sat on the chair in the bedroom.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.