© mike [bottom] // Offline
92 posts
single
volcan
n/a
phoenix
Orthryean

you're gonna miss me when i'm gone
it had been nearly two years since jacob summers was taken away from his family by these corrupt scientists in order to experiment on him and find out exactly what makes him tick. being hanf human, he was not like his other family members. most titans that are born can quickly grow into adulthood within days. but being half human, jake aged like a normal person and will keep aging until he's finally done and will remain in that appearance for the rest of his days. he's still immortal, in some ways. but these scientists, they figured out what it was that makes a titan fall weak. and now these scientists were using it to really get down to business.

two years felt more like twenty, sitting there day after day with no either no strength or not even being awake. they had to keep him unconscious for several days before they had confirmed his weakness otherwise jake could have escaped easily with his powers. but not since that day they used a certain ore under greek to do their experiments. they made tools out of it, they cut jake open, they peeked around at places they had no right to look, all for the sake of their science. they tortured the teenage titan and he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

after they were finally done cutting him open to look around, luckily jake could heal once the tools were away and out of sight. but they had to make sure he would not wake. after he healed, they put him in a large tube with a face mask on, feeding him the essence that made him so weak as he floated in a tube of liquid like some science experiment. they left him unattended while the scientists were done for the day. but where was this facility doing all these things to him? well, on mars of course. what could be more cliche than an underground lab used for researching aliens?

335 words
left this open for other summers relatives but mainly this is at least for christian<3
PMWebsiteAIM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 6 2015, 03:25 PM
© Chris [Greedy] // Offline
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

blind faith
With the civil war on Othrys Christian had returned to his home world along with his brothers and engaged the opposition in a five year combat where the general decimated the enemy without mercy. He was in full on Atlas mode ruthless and cut throat torturing all of the fools who dared to stand against theme and locking them into an eternal nightmare warping their reality and confining them in a black hole. He altered the size of the black hole and trapped it into a small black orb which he wore around his neck.

He was pacing the floor of the king's chambers as Hyperion bathed just feet from him. He was feeling tense as he couldn't see into Jacob's mind. Their mental connection had been broken from the moment he entered the atmosphere. He knew it had nothing to do with the distance as he could still enter Cole and Cayden's minds from his current position. Hyperion tried to calm him but he was just beside himself literally He had split in half. It wasn't until his husband left his bath to wrap his arms around him from behind that his clone vanished.

He slowly eased his mind with sweet kisses and he caught a glimpse of Jacob's mind and he pushed Hyperion away walking out of their room and down the hall to Adrian. "Brother we must venture to the Garden so I may I get my regain my full power Vulcan needs me and I need to smite anything that stands in my way." He was rushing in without knocking or thinking Oceanus could have been in the middle of something. He was always such a demanding git when he was not on earth. His doric changed with images of tigers in black and white the animals becoming more aggressive as time passed.

PMEmailAIM
^
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 7 2015, 08:29 PM
© Jordan [Power Versatile] // Offline
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

For a few moments when he returned to Orthys, it felt...odd for lack of a better word, to be simply Oceanus again. Oh, he never forgot his role and place as the immortal master of water, oceans, and all who lived intthem, but it was also the longest he pretended to be someone he was not as Adrian Summers that it almost became normal, Of course, that ended quickly when he returned home with his brothers to quell the civil war and let the ocean's tides and fury take control once again. They came with a purpose and nothing would stop and his brothers from victory /p>

He was as he always was in battle: vicious and violent with his attacks, making sure that each and every of the foes he destroyed got the punishment they deserved for fighting against them which was a battle they had no choice of watching. Still, as he dispatched his foes with ease, he looked to see his brother when he was by him on the battlefield. The way he fought made him hope just a little that maybe Atlas would be ok...that what he feared would not come to pass. If he fought as he did now and as he always had...maybe his mind wasn't becoming as fragmented as he thought.

However, there were other problems as well beyond the civil war they quickly and easily won...the main one being the disappearance of Jacob. Christian felt him disappear as soon as they came home but Adrian did not know of this until much later. Still, he loved his nephew as much as his brother did if not more so he did what he could to find him but no success. He was meditating in his room when he heard Christian call out that he found his son and without hesitation flew after his brother as water swirled around him. "As always, I stand by your side brother. he said "Please allow me to make the ones who took Vulcan die in a long and painful manner at least in the beginning.

PM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 13 2015, 08:08 AM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

blind faith
Atlas turned on his heels and headed out into the upper city heading towards his garden where his dragon slumbered. His baby curled around a tree with the box holding his heart in it around its neck. He carefully walked inside. not wanting the dragon to wake. Before he took the heart back. he didn't want to fight his own pet for his heart back.

Just as his fingers gripped the box the large beast's dark eye fluttered open. Atlas jerked the box and flipped back out of the fire snorted at him. "Such a crappy hello to your master Deathwing are you still pissed I only took your dna with me to earth and not you. Come now my sweet little boy you know you can't leave this garden or the planet will die" He pointed out and the dragon roared at him.

He kept dodging the fire as he tried to open the box. Finally Atlas got the box opened and grabbed the heart forcing it back into his chest. As the dragon sent let out another roar and fire came rushing at Atlas he grabbed a hold of the flame and swung it like a whip smack the dragon on the head with it and sending it ten feet into the ground.

His eyes shifted as the dragon crawled out and came rushing for him. He ran at the monster and grabbed its lower jaw in his right hand and the upper in his left. The Titan pulled in opposite directions ripping the dragon in half sending blood flying all over the garden. He stood then for a moment not moving until he heard Adrian's footsteps behind him at the entrance. Atlas turned around and started walking towards him. Adrian would see Christian was completely gone and Atlas now stood before him in all his bloodied glory.

PMEmailAIM
^
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 13 2015, 08:48 PM
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

Adrian was glad that Jake was found as soon as his brother said it. He loved his nephew as much as his father did if not more and he wished he had some sort of bond like they had. That did not matter now because he was found. All he wanted to do now was to help bring his nephew home and make the ones who took them from their family suffer a long and agonizing death.

He understood why his brother returned to the Garden and so was only a few steps behind when he heard fighting. When he finally arrived, Adrian's eyes widened when he saw him tear Deathwring in two and cover himself in his blood. Him and the dragon had a contentious relationship at times but this....he never saw this coming. When he saw simply Atlas before him, for a moment that could only be registered in planck time, he showed fear because he knew then that his suspicions were right and that more than this planet were in danger from his brother. Thankfully, his training and experience allowed him to keep himself in control as he said "We need to go now. The sooner we bring my nephew home the better."

PM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 03:15 AM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

blind faith
He smirked as he walked by Oceanus his eyes holding such darkness that could only mean he was going to kill anything that tried to defy him. Without Hyperion to check him Atlas would enslave every being he came into contact with unless he felt they were of no use to him then he would quickly put them down.

The garden slowly started to rot and as he walked through the gate it the death followed behind him turning everything into decay. Even the beautiful stone statues started to crumble. With the death of the dragon the planet would lose it's life spark. He didn't even acknowledge that Adrian had spoken to him.

Atlas walked back into the palace and headed for the room he shared with Hyperion and proceeded to clean the dragon's blood from his body and change his clothing which was cinged from the bits of dragon's blood that splattered all over him. He walked out of the room and back out to meet Adrian.

His eyes shifted to his brother and the mass of manservants who were in a panic to get off the planet. One ran into him and he grabbed his head and crushed it in his hands the golden blood painted the colorless marble. He levitated folding his arms and looking down at his brother the smile on his face would make anyone uneasy. He had finally settled and now was the time to save his son an enslave earth.

PMEmailAIM
^
ADRIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 05:51 PM
93 posts
Ageless
Single
Oceanus
Aquarius
Shark
Orthryean

As Oceanus, he always felt the ebb and flow of the oceans of the many worlds he had been to. He had to learn quickly not to let the tides or the rage they held to take control of him otherwise he would be lost to it completely. That was what he was sure he was seeing before him now with his brother. The fragmentation of his mind and maybe the civil war as well which led to Deathwing's death and Atlas now possibly gone mad.

Still, he remained calm and absolutely even when his brother crushed the head of a servant simply for bumping into him gently. Figuring how to deal with this dark turn couldn't be on his mind now, He had to focus on helping to save Jacob and as for his brother...he'll figure out how to protect the universe from a possible threat of the embodiment of war when he he could later. For now, he simply stared up at his brother calmly and waited for his next move...hopefully that would take them to Jacob and the soon to be dead fools who took him

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.