toggle cbox
I'M NOT YOUR HERO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Hunt, Tag: Slade & Cole
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 16 2015, 03:41 AM
© Chris [Greedy] // Offline
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

Was he a monster?He asked himself that question daily, but then he remembered that he was a being above humans beyond the reach of mankind. He was the embodiment of war and the war looming on the horizon needed his touch his flair and the blood of anyone that defied hm. He needed more human scientist to experiment on and he wanted to make sure they suffered while being abducted.

Floating above Star Labs he closed his eyes and enter Slade's mind summoning the man before him to hover in the air as he did. The blonde's golden hair blew in the breeze as he looked on his assassin. "You enjoying that new eye of yours Mr. Wilson?" He asked as he smirked seeing that Cole had recently played with his toy.

PMEmailAIM
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 16 2015, 03:53 AM
© Rascal [Dominant Top] // Offline
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

He was on an assignment, moving out of the shower so he could dawn on his gear. He was close to reach out and grab his items only to be transported and when he looked down, since his eyes were already gazing down, he was floating. "Well that's one way of someone getting an eye full." he drawled before hearing Christian's voice."It's throwing me off slightly. Years without it can do that to you." he stated in a bland manner, folding his arms as the towel hung on his hips. "You do have horrible timing..." he stated unimpressed with being up in the air in just a towel.

First it was Cole bothering him in Gotham and now he's summoned like some strange pet. This really was something to get used to. He already knew that his life wasn't the same, and even if he wanted to hide, it was impossible with them.

PMAIM
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 12:55 AM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

He remembered the ins and outs of Slade's body and in the five years he was away the man had grown stronger. It was nice to see that humans were a evolving breed still, but this one for his age and his horrible disposition he was build in ways the Harbinger of war enjoyed, He floated there for a moment looking over Slade for any flaws that he could fix physically as he often did such things with his collections. Like restoring Slade's eye when they first met.

He then snapped his fingers and Slade's gear appeared n his form. "I have a job for you my friend. I want something inside this place as well as I need a few more test subjects. You wouldn't mind lending me your skills for the day?" He asked politely as if he really was not giving Slade an order. Christian held slade's mask in his right hand floating over to him he placed his hand against the side of Slade's face and stroked it softly as one would do their cat or child even.

Slade would soon be able to see through Christian's mind gaining all of what the Titan could see inside the facility and the hopes and fears of every person inside. Next to flood the mercenaries mind was the image of a little boy who floated in the tube in the sub levels of the Lab. "I want him back by any means necessary. I don't care if you have to kill every person you come across bring him to me." He placed the man's mask on and smirk a beautifully crafted sword appeared out of black smoke. "You will need this as Senator Phillips is visiting the Lab today and I want his head."

PMEmailAIM
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 05:21 AM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

If anything happened in the past five years to Slade's body, it was just minor scaring from jobs but his body had built himself with harder training since he had to refocus with his lost eye after a bit. He watched the man gaze at him and he was not phased by it. He was quite used to being something to stare at now. When his gear appeared on his person, he glanced down, adjusted a few things then peered up at him when he began to explain a job to him. It sounded much better than what he was going to do. He gave a smirk. Before saying anything, he began to see exactly what he needed.

His eyes were zoned as if he was paying attention to the pictures he was seeing in his hand, watching how many guards, what scientist were there, the alarms, the weapons. Every small little detail. Once it was finished and his eyes were now on the prize, he gave another smirk. He didn't catch the petting until after the pictures and actually jerked his head just a fraction to the side, his eyes staring at Christian as if that actually disturbed him.

Slade didn't like to be petted. He felt strange with it. His next instructions made Slade chuckle. "Consider it done. Any specific time frame?" he asked. He always had rules and his own regulations. If Christian wanted this boy in the tube quickly, then he would do it quickly. Just after he spoke, he felt his mask going over his head, glad he already adjusted his new mask with an eye socket. He stared at him before the sword appeared. He reached out, taking it and looking at him, his expression hidden behind the mask but he was sure Christian could still see his intrigued look. "Any particular reason why?" He was simply curious, not normally something he asked but hat would Christian want with a senator's head?

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 10:12 AM
© Joey [power top] // Offline
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

TAGS: SLADE & CHRISTIAN
man, he almost felt like shit for letting someone get to him like slade did, but he went back to titan's island for a few days to meditate his chi and relax. when he felt like he was emotionally in control of himself again, cole wandered back out to land in search of his dad. he didn't seem very far. that, at least, cole was grateful for. he ended up at his father's side in the sky; floating towards him with a curious glint in his eyes, his gaze shifting to a fully uniformed slade wilson.

of course he smiled at slade when he saw him. it was usually the childish, bright smile he wore on his face, like he was a child who had gotten what he wanted. if fucking slade to the point his brain rattled inside his head was to make him happy, that would be the reason cole was smiling right this second. possibly to infuriate slade more. although his main reason for being here was to find out what his father was doing. ever since hyperion showed up, it seemed like something dark was stirring.

PMEmail
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 03:54 PM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

Christian always felt that way Slade was an odd man. It was so strange when he asked him what he was going to be doing with senator's head. The Titan answer Slade's question. It really wasn't truly a hard question to answer he just wasn't sure about how he should answer such a question when pose right before he needs man to chop someone's head off.

The Lords Titan tilted his head sideways giving a slight sigh. He folded his arms as he's looked at that mercenary in front of him. It was so out of character for him to even tell one soul what he was planning but he fealt that Slade needed to know exactly what he needed from him in this instance. So the Titan yet again side just before he opened his mouth to speak.

"Well you see Mr Wilson; just for a slight experiment that i need his head. Once I complete the experiment and I find out that my hypothesis is quite in fact then I will let you know exactly how many people I need you to kill and bring me their heads. See I see human life as nothing but a means to an end. You know how you humans see cattle or lamb or any animal that you consume or use up to benefit the growth of humankind. I myself want to do the advance the development of my kind. TheI want to create a race of sentient beings who are far more advanced than any continent that you have ever seen in your entire life time."

Christian didn't even turn around he knew Cole was there long before he reached him. He only stare down at slade with his hand waving to signify to assume that you knew he was there he let out a low moan as if he was fed up with people trying to tell him what to do. " so I see you've been playing with my toys again Helios. What is it that you need from your father today? Are you here to stop your father from having as much fun as he possibly can today or are you here just to play with Mr Wilson?"

PMEmailAIM
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 05:40 PM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

His eyes glanced passed Christian for a slight moment when he saw Cole there, floating beside them. His eyes narrowed slightly before moving his attention straight back to Christian when he began to speak. He was grinning some from beneath his mask as he explained it, but even as he opened his mouth he stopped. He was already addressing Cole now. Helios? Probably a code name much like his Deathstroke. He didn't appreciate being called a 'toy'. When he brought up wanting to play with Slade, the man snorted. "Job comes first." he drawled, sheathing the sword and then crossing his arms as well. Honestly it sounded fun to go hunting for people. "I'm looking forward to this man hunt. I haven't done one in years." he smirked some. "I would like to get this started actually if You don't mind." He stated.

Slade didn't mean any disrespect, but he was given a job to do, so he wanted to do it. He hated just waiting for permission. He wanted to get started and even prepared himself if Christian was going to drop him down on the roof. He'd survive the landing easily, he had all his gadgets with him. For now though he was gazing between the father and son. He then looked down to assess what was there. He could probably be in and out quickly if he took out the security detail. And of course the senator would be very easy. Probably a guard or two with .9MM. Always government issue. He moved his hands to check his refills and pulled out his own .9MM to check it. That's right he had cleaned it before the shower.

He placed it back and then pulled out his rifle, checking the scopes and then grinned. From here he could take out half the outside security. He checked the chamber to make sure it was empty then his pouch to assure he had the right bullets. He placed his rifle back and then made sure before looking back at them to see if they finished. Honestly Slade was waiting for 'the drop'. He was ready to deploy.

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 06:33 PM
© Joey [power top] // Offline
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

TAGS: SLADE & CHRISTIAN
when there was a plan in place, cole tried not to interfere. he may have not agreed with his dad's methods, but he couldn't do anything until his father witnessed his own mistakes. now was not the time, or place, to talk about this. cole figured he would be enlightened anyway. his expression remained clueless as the day he was born, looking upon slade, and then his father, who questioned him about his sudden appearance at the labs.

"i can't tell if you're upset by that, or you're just making an observation, father." it was hard to decipher whether he was bothered by it or not, but knowing the man before him, he would be over it soon. "just came around to see what was up." cole said with a wave of his hand, dropping slade to the rooftop of star labs. "or would you rather i leave?" it was a simple question. if his dad would rather he leave, he would just go.

PMEmail
^
CHRISTIAN SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 19 2015, 12:09 PM
131 posts
Ageless
Married
Atlas
Pisces
Tiger
Terror Squad

Christian wasn't really paying attention to Slade once his pride and joy appeared. The Titan turned around to look at cold as he spoke to I'm trying to figure out whether his father was pissed off at him for playing with his toy or if he was just stating the obvious. Now haven't been any of his other children Christian would have been royally pissed off.

As you see here wasn't very fond of Slade dying so quickly unless it was by his hands and his hands alone. If the new two eyed mercenary was to be impregnated he would rather it be with Cole considering that he was the only Titan able to impregnant a human without them dying during the birthing process.

He chuckled at Helios' words. He found it horridly ironic how stupid has daft boy truly was. He didn't really understand why Saul didn't use the maximum of his mental abilities let the rest of his children it was something that he never truly understood he thought that it was kind of a robot from Hyperion's power.

" my dear boy you know very well that if I was cross about your little excursion with the help down there, I would have ended him already. Just what are you planning on doing with that mercenary human are you hunting, are you planning on using him as a breeding factory?"

PMEmailAIM
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 20 2015, 12:48 PM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

The moment he was dropped, secretly grateful it was before their little chat, he moved and landed gracefully on the roof. Now the game was on. He went into action, moving silently along the roof top and putting a silencer on his pistol before climbing down on one of the side buildings. he was recollecting what he was given in his mind. The by was being held in a sub level. He took a quick glance at the parking lot. The senator's car was already there. Perfect. He would have to move quickly. Busting in quietly, using a cloth he had to muffle the glass breaking, he ventured in. quick rounds of his .9MM went off, shooting the four guards he saw.

This would be easier than he thought. He snatched one of the guard's IDs and then remembering where he had spotted the camera's in the vision, he began to take them out. He moved quickly to take out the security office before they got winded of anything. Moving in and opening the door with the ID, he caught the man about to run and sound the alarm. Three more shots. He went in, positioned the bodies and then walked out. With them out of the way, getting to the sub levels shouldn't be hard. He jacked more of the ID cards off the dead guards. He was sure one of them had access.

Making his way through, he kept shooting at each camera before he was even in sight. This was stupid easy. He turned and shot down a scientist that was heading his way. As Christian said, anyone that got in his way. This was more fun though, despite how easy it was. He made it to the stairs and started swiping. Nothing, nothing, nothing, Ping. Got it. He went in and began to head down the corridor. He was once again shooting all the cameras. Then he heard it. He heard the voices behind one of the doors. He peeked in where a small window was and there he saw it. The boy was right there. Inside was about scientist, three body guards and the senator. He smirked and put his gun away, grabbing his sword and the one Christian gave him, holding them in a single hand before he pulled down his heat sensor goggles and grabbed his smoke grenade. He then busted the window and threw it in.

They all cried in alarm and he waited for just a minute before the guards opened the door and Slade took him out with his sword without issues. They were like chickens with their heads cut off. Slade was quite but rushed in, taking them all down one by one until the smoke was gone and there was one person left. The senator. He was scrambling to a wall and slade wanted to enjoy his face before he decapitated him. He pulled up his goggles and smirked from behind his mask. The man looked terrified. "D-deathstroke" He struggled to say while it only made Slade smirk. He then reared back and with the man's horror-filled scream, Slade swung and took off his head. He then grabbed one of the lab coats off one of the scientists and wrapped the head in it before heading to the tube. He tested the glass. Breakable. He then hilt slammed it with the sword, preparing himself for the water rush and reaching up to grab the boy inside. He casually took the cords and IV's off him before wrapping him in a spare coat that was hanging not too far away. He then moved and placed the boy in a wound solider position on his shoulders so he could hold him easier and grabbed the head. He then began his trek back out, pulling out his .9MM incase he ran into any issues.

PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.