Posted: Oct 12 2015, 07:02 PM
© mike [bottom/vers] // Offline
94 posts
taken
tempest
n/a
fish
Justice Squad

garth had planned to meet zachary at his boat back at hobs bay. although they had a base where the team always met up, garth never let go of his home sitting on the dock of the bay. he loved being on the water and this was as close as he got and made him feel at ease. but on the way to meet him, garth got jumped by manta who wanted to take him back to the ocean. he won the battle, got bashed up pretty good. he was late walking into the boat and looking at zachary with blood on his face. "heh.. sorry i'm late?"

PMWebsiteAIM
^
ZACHARY ZATARA
 Posted: Oct 13 2015, 06:02 PM
© Jordan [Vers Top] // Offline
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

Zachary had no problem with Garth having a place of his own by Hob's Bay. Yeah they had their base with the rest of the team, but Garth was linked to the water and he had his own penthouse so it helped when the two of them wanted more private moments. He had been waiting on the boat when Garth came in very beaten up. "Who did this????!! I'm going to kill them!!! he growled as he ran up to his boyfriend, his body seemingly pulsing with power. He then took a deep breath as he raised his hand at a nearby table and called out "Stneidergni rof gnilaeh noitop raeppa!. Once everything he needed appeared he went to work to make what he needed for his boyfriend since he couldn't heal him and focus only on that. If he let his emotions lose control, his power would lose control and he couldn't do that to innocent people

PMEmail
^
GARTH CURRY
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 12:07 PM
94 posts
taken
tempest
n/a
fish
Justice Squad

he knew zachery was not going to like the look of this. they weren't just boyfriends, but teammates. and zach could be protective over him, to say the least. it was one thing when they were working together and taking a beating but it was a whole other thing when zach wasn't there for it. "it's fine baby, really, i'm okay." he walked over to the table and took a seat, watching him work his magic. "just had a run-in with manta, is all.." he took a deep breath as he looked over the tools.

PMWebsiteAIM
^
ZACHARY ZATARA
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 05:05 PM
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

Zachary had remained quiet for a few moments as he made the potion. It wasn't that he was punishing Garth in any way, but like his spells he needed to be absolutely careful. One false step and this healing potion could become a deadly poison and he would never forgive himself if he ever did that to his boyfriend. Once he had the ingredients cooking, he went back to Garth and gently kissed his cheek "That bastard is still going to pay for hurting you. The potion should be ready in about a minute or two and I don't want to hear any complaints on the taste, got it?"

PMEmail
^
GARTH CURRY
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 07:25 PM
94 posts
taken
tempest
n/a
fish
Justice Squad

he took a breath as he sat there at the table and watched zachery making his potion, still obviously pissed off about what happened. "he's taken care of for now, so there's really nothing to worry about at the moment. not unless he escapes right away." he explained, sitting back and watching him at work. he licked his lips and looked down at zachery's butt. "have i ever told you how sexy you are when you're pissed off and protective?"

PMWebsiteAIM
^
ZACHARY ZATARA
 Posted: Oct 26 2015, 05:31 PM
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

Zachary chuckled and said Yes....also when I'm being silly, caring, and naked among other things. It's one of the many reasons why I love you.". Once he saw the potion was done, he went over and poured it into a nearby cup and handed it to Garth and said "It's a bit warm so drink it slowly but drink it all. It's the only way the potion will fully help you, ok Garth?"

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.