toggle cbox
I'M NOT YOUR HERO

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Robin's Song, Tag: Open
Timothy Song
 Posted: Oct 19 2015, 03:47 AM
© Chris [Power Vers] // Offline
59 posts
single
Red Robin
Scorpio
Owl
Neutral

When he appeared in the alley he figured he was not in the right place and he was completely stupid for trusting a demon to get him to where his friend had vanished to. He couldn't deal with Super Boy without NIghtwing. Were had yonghwa been sent to and why did they send him to this place?

He then started to check the gear on his utility belt. Everything seemed all in order until he reached for the time turner device he had hidden n his belt. He gasped in horror to learn it wasn't there. FUCK!! There went his way back home and now he was desperate to find Yonghwa here or it would have been a lot for nothing. He had to sacrifice Damian just to get here. Well at least he wouldn't have to deal with Bruce back home.

In good Gotham fashion there was rain. He pulled up his hood and started to walk out of the alleyway. He was met with force and was slammed into a wall.. He opened his eyes and noticed three muscular asian punks surrounding him. He sighed and steadied himself. He really felt like this place was going to be as rough as the one he left.

He blocked the next punch thrown and hurled the guy at the brick behind him. He turned the man's power against him. He didn't give the other two men time to react his fist connect with each of their jaws in a matter of seconds he sent them falling back. He had created some space between them while making quite the commotion but the guys got up and he beckoned for them to come at him.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY ZATARA
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 07:56 PM
© Jordan [Vers Top] // Offline
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

Although Metropolis was his 'home base', for lack of a better phrase, Zachary also enjoyed Gotham as well. In some ways the two cities were similar, but in other ways they were complete opposites like light and darkness. Even a place like this had a mystical energy to it that he could feel that was definitely different than in Metropolis as well especially here in Chinatown. He had just preformed a free show to the pediatrics ward which he was glad to do but these days it was more to the smiles on the children's faces than for the publicity..

Of course, he got hungry after the show so he headed to Chinatown to find a good restaurant when he spied three men closing in on another in an alley. Of course, he did not know how good a fighter the guy on his own was, but three against one just did not seem like good odds to him especially since the three attackers did not seem like nice guys to begin with. *So much for a peaceful after show dinner. he thought with a frown as he raised his hand and called out "Sdniw Hsup Eht Arekcatta Yawa! as a huge gust of wind came to push the attackers in some nearby pile of garbage bags and cans, hopefully knocking them unconscious. He then looked to the other guy and hoped he understood at least some English as he gestured for him to follow and said "Come on, let's get out of here before these morons regain their footing!

PMEmail
^
Timothy Song
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 01:36 AM
59 posts
single
Red Robin
Scorpio
Owl
Neutral

He felt the gust of wind and flipped up spinning to avoid it and landed on his feet. This was a sorcerer which were all pretty good in his world dominated by Kon and part of the resistance. THis world however wasn't his so he had to be careful here. He chose to follow the magic man and walked out of the alley tossing a small gas bomb behind him that the other could not see as the men were starting to com through.

The red nerv gas did the trick as it rolled out of the alleyway behind them.He waited until the were away from the Alley and paused. "Who are you and why did you use magic to help me?" He questioned as he studied Zach. He glanced over him remembering every feature and even his body language.

The rain still poured from the sky only a bit heavier. Red Robin looked around and was a little out of it. Where in the hell was he. This was going to be awful if Yonghwa wasn't here and even worse if he couldn't find his device.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY ZATARA
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 07:04 AM
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

*Well, looks like that guy could have taken care of himself on his own after all Zachary thought as the lone guy threw some sort of smoke bomb where his attackers still were before following him. Still, he had no regrets about helping him with that gust of wind . It was simply in his nature now to be a hero and help those he thought were in danger. These days he did it more because it was the right thing to do instead of for publicity and fame like he used to in the past. It was just one of many ways Garth had changed him for the better.

The guy then stopped and Zachary could not help but feel a weird sense of deja vu as he seemed to be studying him. Only one person he knew ever did that in the exact same way and he was.....no longer here. He was brought out of his train of thought when the guy asked who he was and why he saved him, He smiled and bowed a bit as he said Zachary Zatara, entertainer, sorcerer and hero at your service. As for why I helped you...well now I know you can probably handle yourself in a fight but when I saw you and those morons in the alley, I didn't like those odds. Don't worry, you don't owe me anything. Now come on, I'm getting hungry so let's find some food before we get soaked if you wish to join me.

PMEmail
^
DEVIN LANCE
 Posted: Oct 27 2015, 07:37 AM
© Jayd [versatile/bottom] // Offline
9 posts
free
Black Canary
Pisces
Panther
Neutral

High above the city roofs, watching, distance, wearing a one piece black suit with just some light grey in it, and a black zipped up jacket in the rain, a young man stalked the criminals that were attacking some poor lady for her purse, when he felt a gust of wind from the distance, it came from the lounge area. Wrapping up this job quickly, the shadowy figure went walking through the streets, towards the lounge.

Upon arriving, he saw who looked like Zachary, running with Red Robin in tow. What were those two doing out at this time of the night? Well Zachary he could understand, but Red Robin was not usually out at this time of the night, most of the time. The shadow decided to follow, but at a distance.

It wasn't until after the figure had confirmed that it was Zach and Tim out, that he had seen a rather large man with a base ball bat, and heard something about beating up his "friends", that the shadow decided to get involved. " You know it's bad form to attack kids." The shadow said off to the side, " And I hate bullies who attack kids." With that, the shadow came into view just in time to see a high combat boot kick the sucker right in the face, knocking him out cold. " Bad form man, bad form."

He then looked over at the guys, " Hey Zach, Tim, what are you guys doing out this late?" Devin asked.

PM
^
Timothy Song
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 02:42 AM
59 posts
single
Red Robin
Scorpio
Owl
Neutral

Well this magic man seemed nice enough well at least to him after analyzing him for the last few moment he came to the conclusion that the man was safe enough to trust for now. He noticed the presence of other's long before they noticed him. He was trained by Batman even though he was once his sidekick he surpassed his master long ago.

He moved to the side as he knew the man was going to swing a bat but his movement was not needed as the black clad figure appeared with a swift kick to the thug. He reached hos his utility belt, which was hidden under his civils, as he heard the name Tim. No one here knew who he was and this was a little offsetting .

With the click of a button the staff flung into action as he twirled it around standing between Devin and Zach. Sound waves vibrated from the staff as it crackled with a high voltage. The segmented start held red rings of light in five places that the electricity seemed to generate from.

"How do you know my name?" He asked still very defensive and protective over the magic man who aided him moments before. HIs face could now be seen in the light and he was definitely not Tim Drake but a sexy korean version of the detective. From the garb he could think of two people the Cat and the the Assassin which worked for Kon El which always meant his capture in the end.

PMEmail
^
DEVIN LANCE
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 03:19 AM
9 posts
free
Black Canary
Pisces
Panther
Neutral

With in moments, Devin knew he'd made a mistake. The guy he thought was Red Robin, stepped forward, springing that ever popular retractable staff into action. Devin immediately stopped and put his hands out. " Woah.. woah...." He said, " Easy there."

Devin looked at Zach like what the hell, and then proceeded to say something witty like " Lucky guess." Wit and sass were not usually in Devin's rep, but he did try and get them out every now and then. " Look sorry I can see your obviously not the person I thought you were, though your choice of outfit makes for contradiction." Devin said. " I'm Black Canary, a friend of Zach's here. I patrol this city, well. I use to. Just got back into town, ohh, about 30 minutes ago, tracking a villain here. I didn't mean to offend or get you on edge, I truly mean you no harm, unless you mean to cause trouble for these people."

PM
^
ZACHARY ZATARA
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 01:39 PM
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

Zachary was waiting for the other guy to respond when he noticed one of the attackers from earlier try to come at them again with a baseball bat. He was about to warn him when none other than Black Canary took care of him easily as he was known to do. He was confused as to why he thought the other guy was Tim since he looked nothing like his former friend and leader when it suddenly hit him that the masked man was out of a town for a long time so he had no idea what happened. He was about to correct him when the other guy stepped in front of him and pulled out a collapsible staff ash e demanded Devin tell him how he knew his name.

Again, he got a sense of deja vu that was even stronger than before. The Asian guy's name was Tim and he looked at him just like his now dead friend did when he was analyzing something and he moved his staff exactly like he did. *No...no Tim is dead. Zachary thought as he shook his head *This is a coincidence....a very weird and very spooky coincidence...right?* It was then that he realized Devin was trying to explain himself to Tim and added quickly "Yeah, Black Canary may jump the gun sometimes, but he's a good guy, I promise. He then looked at his fellow hero and said [b]"Don't worry, I saved him from some thugs before I realized he could handle himself in a fight, he's ok.

PMEmail
^
Timothy Song
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 04:09 PM
59 posts
single
Red Robin
Scorpio
Owl
Neutral

He swung his staff around and it retracted into its small pen size shape and he put it away and watched at Zach talked of a guy named Tim. This was fucking strange even for him why was it that he would appear at the same time as this world lost it's Tim? He figured this was a sign the ancient spirits of this world must have been much like the ones in his world comical.

Still observing everything around him the guy let out a sigh. He was wondering why these thugs were after him. What had he done or was this world already overrun by criminals like his own just looking to kill someone? He was watching the Happy Gardens restaurant and it seemed the guys in their were pointing at him and talking back and forth.

What the hell was up with this. Who was he being accused or mistaking for being? He grabbed Zach's arm and started running moving the magic man out of rapid bullet fire. He ducked into an alleyway pulling Zach up the fire escape. Knowing that this Black Canary was not fair behind them.

PMEmail
^
DEVIN LANCE
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 04:36 PM
9 posts
free
Black Canary
Pisces
Panther
Neutral

Devin listens to Zach, and then shakes his head, "I am sorry to drop in on your guys, I thought you needed help." It was then that he saw Tim retract his staff , as Devin breathed a sigh of relief.

Canary was strong, as he kept feeling like he was not standing here alone, he listened to the boys talk, and listen as he thought he heard a click, like a locking pin being undone. It was right at that moment that he saw Tim grab Zachary and take off running, with out so much as a peep from Zach. Bullets flew, as Canary dodged moving towards the boys, with athletic grace.

" Ohh, the babies are out in force tonight." Canary cracked his knuckles loudly. " Lets give em an ear full." He said to them, " Cover your ears boys." With that, as the guns died down for a second, Canary jumped off the wall above the window, flipped, landed, and let out an ear piercing yell, as the shock waves shattered the already broken window, knocking down all the patrons on the inside.

Impressed with his handy work, Devin stood there, and dusted off his hands, as from behind him a bullet grazes his arm. He looks, as the blood runs, as all he hears was " That was a warning shot loud mouth, scream again and I won't miss." but couldn't see the face.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.