135 posts
Single
Indigo Hawk
scorpio
Red Tail Hawk
Lantern

HARRY/
JASON
What in the hell was he doing? Living on Earth once more with all its madness and sins waiting to try and devour him. He would need to fight to keep his emotions in check a little harder because he wasn't going to leave again. He was committed to making it work and maybe even Joining this Justice League.

He was happy his boy had found a group of his own to belong to. It seemed Levi was making earth his new home without little interruptions. He was out walking that after noon enjoying the park heading towards the zoo. He didn't see the boy until they collided and he grabbed a hold of him looking down into eyes that pulled at your soul.

"Sorry there guy. I should have been watching where I was going I almost plowed you flat." He joked as he let him go and picked up something the guy dropped his hand holding it out to Jay hoping he didn't hurt the guy or break something that the boy held dear.

coop
PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 6 2015, 05:17 AM
© Jaybird [versatile] // Offline
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

tag: chris/harry

† † †

Going out in the daytime wasn't really Jason's thing. He really preferred the night but he didn't know Metropolis like he knew Gotham so scoping things out during the day was something that he needed to do. He was dressed more casually but he still had one of his guns on him, just for safety purposes. He had been walking through the park with his hood up when he didn't see someone coming in his general direction. He didn't really go down hard, more of a stumble and roll as his hood flicked back, showing off his entire face. He brushed himself as the guy helped him up, "I'm fine, I'm fine, really I am. It'd take more than a bump to hurt me." He had died and been in battles, getting bumped into a hunky guy was going to be cake. He gave a smile, he couldn't be an evil villain all the time, otherwise people might talk and make connections. "I'm Jason and who might you be?" He said, extending his hand to shake this time, instead of taking his to help him up off the ground. Learning something about someone could come in handy in the future.

notes;
I Will Not Bow, I Will Not Break
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
HARRY HAWKE
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 03:14 AM
© Chris [Power Top] // Offline
135 posts
Single
Indigo Hawk
scorpio
Red Tail Hawk
Lantern

start

the power of compassion

Good job Harry you didn't go into a fit of rage you didn't try to murder everyone around you and your red sing didn't light up Very good. He had come a long way. He would have normally become enraged and brutally murdered a park full of people. It also helped that this guy was so polite himself. He was happy that it wasn't some scum bag or this would have played out very differently..

Shaking his hand he smiled at the cute guy. My he had strong hands for a kid and his eyes seemed so dark and menacing they gave Harry chills he hadn't felt in a long time. "Harry...Harry Hawke. I am sorry for disturbing you Jason. Sometimes I get lost in thought and forget how much space my body takes up." He blushed a little not knowing how that came out .

He was a little out of practice. His last lover was a Red Lantern who was nothing like this in face Bleez would have tried to kill him for just brushing against him. He never understood how the two of them got by during sex even though it was always rage induced he managed to come out of it alive.

tags

tag

JASON

words

WHO KNOWS HOW MANY

notes

SOMEONE WANTS SOME JASON
PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 10:03 AM
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

† † †

Jason raised an eyebrow as he listened to Harry talk. The guy was a little interesting because he gave off a very interesting vibe. He seemed a little bit like one of those guys who is sort of like a muscle bro but he had far more care about people to actually be like that. Jason was at least a little intrigued as he spoke with a slight nod of his head, "We all get into our own heads, no harm no foul. You didn't disturb me, you aren't loud or crude." Which was very true, Harry didn't look disgusting or come off as loud. Jason liked those, he sort of had a Bruce like vibe, but he didn't think he was like Bruce, there was more to that. And he seemed to care, Bruce only cared when it was convenient for him to care. "And maybe bumping into you might make my day a little better. After all, I don't know much about Metropolis and you seem to be more comfortable here. Care to show me around." Jason said with a smile, figuring that it would help him with his scouting job. And maybe give him something to do with his day, and maybe even his evening.

notes;
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
HARRY HAWKE
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 03:38 AM
135 posts
Single
Indigo Hawk
scorpio
Red Tail Hawk
Lantern

start

the power of compassion

He smiled the most charming smile anyone on the planet possessed. He nodded as he listened to Jason speak. This was not something he saw coming today anyway. He thought about all the places he could take him if he wasn't trying to fit in. Sprouting wings or calling forth his indigo light and teleporting them around would defiantly give away the fact that he wasn't normal.

"I think that would be the least I could do for that mishap of running into you. I was actually heading to the Zoo I need to check on the birds. It's been a while since Dr. Summers has been able to get in to see them. So if you don't mind we could start our tour of the city there. Also Metropolis is a pretty big city so it make take all day to show you around if you don't mind?"

He he rubbed the back of his head smiling as he waited for Jason to respond. He was always so warm and inviting and just damn snugly. More so than any man Jason would have ever met maybe aside from Clark Kent himself, because lets face it Clark was a giant teddy as well.

tags

tag

JASON

words

WHO KNOWS HOW MANY

notes

Sorry its crappy muse is coming back

PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 05:04 AM
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

† † †

Just as Jason suspected, Harry was indeed familiar with Metropolis to the point that he was willing to play tour guide all day for Jason. This would make his job so much easier, it was easier to learn a new city in broad daylight. He just smiled at Harry, putting on a more relaxed attitude himself. "I can't even remember the last time I went to a Zoo. Bru...I mean my father never was really the type to take us normal places at least growing up." He had almost said Bruce, and while the Wayne family wasn't as big here in Metropolis as they were in Gotham, they had a presence. Better to not give away his identity to a relative stranger. "It might be fun, haven't used that word in awhile either." Jason said letting off a little bit of a chuckle, and a real one at that. What was coming over him right now?

The two of them walked towards the Zoo as Jason felt himself being sort of pulled to Harry. He was just writing it off for the moment as a just wanting to stay close by as to not get lost thing than anything else. Jason figured this might be a good time to get some information about Harry as well so he figured make some small talk. "So, Harry, what do you do here in Metropolis, if you don't mind me asking?" Jason said, attempting to be as charming as possible. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to gain information, but instead make a connection. "I'm very new to town myself so I don't really know much about anyone or anything." The only thing he did know was here was Roy, and he would deal with that later. Right now, he had a day with hunky Harry to enjoy.

notes;
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

PM
^
HARRY HAWKE
 Posted: Dec 1 2015, 03:48 AM
135 posts
Single
Indigo Hawk
scorpio
Red Tail Hawk
Lantern

start

the power of compassion

As they grew closer to the entry way for the Zoo men greeted them as they walked by many of them knowing Harry from his job as the new dean of Science for MU. He took over shortly after Christian took hold of the Admissions Board after the death of the school's previous dean of admissions.

"Are you asking about my job or what I do for fun? Better still I will answer both. I am the current Dean of Sciences at Metropolis University. I also work with a special team of Environmentalist here at the Zoo to try and help the dying spices of the world make a come back and try to stop the clear cutting of the rainforests to raise live stock."

He paused for a moment ad smiled as they walked into the Zoo. "As for fun, well like any man my age I enjoy a little mischief and adventure Going out and have a good time is a release for me. As you just heard my day job is a little dry and boring. I also have a kid who I spend a lot of time with trying to instill good values and culture into him. I am not really a demanding parent I let him be his own man and I am just there to make sure he doesn't become another worthless man poluting the planet and harming people without reason. Teaching him compassion when he is wrathful and teaching him to love is a bit hard but he is still a kid and if parenting was easy we wouldn't have criminals."

tags

tag

JASON

words

WHO KNOWS HOW MANY

notes

Sorry its crappy muse is coming back
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.