Posted: Oct 5 2015, 02:49 AM
© Chris [Greedy] // Offline
63 posts
Complicated
Arsenal
Gemini
Falcon
Outlaws

The last five years have been a struggle for Roy Harper to say the least. Arsenal was at the top of his game in the new group he called his family the Outlaws were doing a great service to the world. But thanks to his never ending love for Richard Grayson it all started to crumble. He was kidnapped and tortured , experimented on with a new brand of venom that was more addictive than ever. With Ollie gone and him left holding the company he was going to have to pull his shit together.

He ran his hand over his new arm and sighed as he started to get dressed. Buddy would be home soon and as much as Buddy wouldn't complain about his naked form, Roy thought it best to dress in something cute and sexy for his ....what were they anyway. Roy and BUddy never layed out lines or put titles on what they were doing. Sure he was in love with Buddy, but was Buddy truly in love with him?

He grabbed a nice red and blue button up and pulled it on he then put on those glasses Ollie made him wear to keep up a good intelligent look. He walked out into the kitchen and poured himself two fingers of scotch over ice and exhaled slowly. Five years and he was now building a Queen Industries branch in Metropolis.He hoped to make Ollie proud and just thinking of his Mentor he started crying.

Roy didn't notice the door opening until it closed and he quickly tried to pull himself together. He tried to dry is eyes as he left the kitchen entered the dining room and walked out into the foyer. There he waited for Buddy to approach him still trying to calm himself not wanting Buddy to know he was upset.

PMEmail
^
BUDDY BAKER
 Posted: Oct 5 2015, 12:30 PM
© mike [vers] // Offline
52 posts
it's complicated
animal man
n/a
all of them
Justice League

that's how easy love can be
today was not a day of crime fighting, at least not in his real life. he had work today. being a stunt man was still just as exciting as ever, because currently he was working as a stunt double in one of the biggest major motion pictures of the year and he was quite proud and excited to be in it. for once the real buddy baker was going to get actual credit for the work he was doing. that was always a weird thing about being a hero, of course you get props for saving the day, but people don't really know it's you at the end of the day, either. but with being in show business, that changed things.

even through his amazing and chaotic day at work, all he wanted to do was just wrap up the day and go home to his man. could he even call roy his man? he wanted too, but he still wasn't sure where they stood. it was like they were a couple but they never actually made it official. but buddy has been in love with the man for quite some time and they really needed to just come out with their true feeling and either make it official or do something else because it was starting to drive him crazy, wondering what roy was feeling.

after his day finally did wrap up, buddy made his way to his home with roy. he'd been so much happier ever since roy moved in with him. roy had been through hell and buddy just wanted to protect him from anymore, just like he had saved buddy in the past before. when he walked into their apartment he sniffed around as he hung up his coat. "okay, what's wrong?" he asked as he walked into the foyer. "don't forget, i have the scent of a rat and ears like a hawk. something's wrong, i can tell. what is it?" he asked, walking up to put his arms around him from his backside.

339 words
i love that they're living together like a cute, domestic super heroes couple :3
PMWebsiteAIM
^
ROY HARPER
 Posted: Oct 5 2015, 04:01 PM
© Chris [Greedy] // Offline
63 posts
Complicated
Arsenal
Gemini
Falcon
Outlaws

He let out a sigh there was really no need in him trying to hide it. It only hindered his relationships. It was a lot to change. He had been so closed off for so long it was hard telling someone when he was sad or needed help. He was far to macho for that a quality he picked up from Ollie. Roy turned around in Buddy's arms to face him.

"You know just thinking about stuff and got overwhelmed. You know I was never ready to take over Queen Industries although Ollie thought I was capable I myself feel slightly intimidated having to fill his shoes."

He ran his hand up Buddy's back and just held him close. He was close to crying again. Fuck five years and he still felt this way. He couldn't really blame himself Ollie was more than just a mentor he was the only reason Buddy could hold onto Roy now. The only reason the Ginger Navajo made it to becoming a hero and a master archer. It still hurt dammit and he reserved the right to fell the pain if he wanted.

"How can I ever ask you to be with a guy who is fighting so many demons. How can I even for a moment ask you to be mine and only mine. To love me as I love you? How can Roy Harper ask Buddy Baker to be his BOyfriend when he can't stop crying over losing his family?' Ollie was all he had he really didn't have any other family and no friends as far as he was concerned.

PMEmail
^
BUDDY BAKER
 Posted: Oct 7 2015, 10:17 PM
© mike [vers] // Offline
52 posts
it's complicated
animal man
n/a
all of them
Justice League

that's how easy love can be
things had not been looking up for roy the past few years, from ollie no longer being around and having to take over for his lost hero and then to getting raped and abused that buddy couldn't do anything about till later, he wasn't sure how roy was always so strong. even when he was breaking down before him, he still saw some hidden strength to carry him on. but only buddy baker could see that now that they saw each other every day.

as roy told him about how he was getting overwhelmed, buddy did his best to listen and comfort the archer. he ran his hands up and down roy's arms and placed his hands on his shoulders, looking into those sad eyes he had on now. "i know, i know it's not east, but... you're not in this alone. you need to remember that. you'll always have somebody to help and i'll always be here." he reminded him once more, just like he did every day.

he took the archer in his arms as he was hugged and rubbed the back of his head gently for a moment. buddy looked back at him as he started his word vomit about them and smirked. "you don't... because as far as i'm concerned, you've been mine for a long time now. nothing had to be said.. i felt it. just like i know you did." he leaned in and kissed roy deeply. as far as he was concerned, they were basically together. just unofficially. but it's about time that changed.

??? words
"this magic moment.."
PMWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.