13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

this is an open post

† † †

The news of Tim's death had made it to Jason because even though he had absolutely nothing to do with that family anymore, Tim was his brother, technically. Bruce had lost yet another Robin, how would he ever cope? Well, Jason knew exactly how to cope and that was to get smashed and maybe pick up some ass. So, he got on his bike and drove for awhile until he found himself in Metropolis, since being in Gotham was a definite no go right now. He parked it right outside of the Garden of Hesperides where he would spend the evening doing whatever the fuck he felt like doing. That was the advantage of being Jason Todd.

He had his black leather jacket on with his red hooded sweatshirt underneath it, pulled put. Some nice blue denim jeans and some black boots completed the ensemble. Oh and he was packing heat and not just between his legs but he kept that well hidden. Jason did not go anywhere unarmed. He walked past the bouncer who gave him a once over but Jason had a don't fuck with me look going tonight so he got a pass. He made his way up to the bar and got himself a beer. He figured start himself light and work his way up. No need to get too drunk too soon. He took a strong swig of it as he sat on the barstool and wondered what he really would do with his night.

notes;
I Will Not Bow, I Will Not Break
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
ROAN JAMES
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 09:34 AM
© Chris [Bottom] // Offline
115 posts
Single
Poison Dart
Scorpio
Frog
Terror Squad

This was the easiest job he ever had. All he needed to do was show up and everything else was pretty much second nature to him. He had been away modeling for a while and this was his first night back. He was not working in the strip club to night but as a DJ in the main part of the club. He really wasn't going on until one a.m., but he figured he would get here early and enjoy himself a little. He walked through the dressing room after changing into something a little more scandalous his ass hanging out and his body oiled up and glittered ready to go.

This was a blessing when the boss saw him as someone had called out and he needed someone to fill in for them. Why not, he was already there and he did like making money. Walking through the crowd men kept slapping his ass one even licked his crack, but Roan paid it no mind. The men in here were always like that. He tried to put it out of his mind until he heard the man choking and his lips formed a smirk as the poison took hold. "You have to pay for such things, your life, was it worth it?" He spoke to himself as he pulled himself up on a stage a little shocked at what he was seeing.

He made his way over to the bar and ordered a drink before his shift started. He didn't look at the man next to him as a guy pressed into Roan from behind. The man rolled his eyes as he was felt up. Why was it men always felt the need to touch him. Like what was it that made him the center of attention. It wasn't like he was the only bearly dressed guy in the massive club. "I advise that you take a step back before I pull your cock out through your mouth." He tossed the man over his shoulder slamming him on the bar right in front of Jason and stuffed his hand and arm into the man's mouth and with a swift tug he pulled the mans cock inside out and out of his mouth. He rolled the body over the bar and it fell through a trap door. The bartender didn't blink as he put down his drink and handed him a towel to clean of his arm. "Ugh they just don't learn do they Charlie....."

PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 09:56 AM
© Jaybird [versatile] // Offline
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

this is an open post

† † †

Jason was sipping on his beer when another person joined him at the bar, in pretty much nothing but he was dressed like most of the guys who worked there. He seemed to be what Jason had learned were metahumans or something with abilities. Jason knew better than to fuck around with stuff like that, it was just asking for trouble. He didn't really care what he was doing to the other people because it wasn't infringing on him. So long he wasn't being bothered, he was good. He looked over at the guy, "Looks like you aren't having a good night." He said with a small nod of his head as he took more of his beer. He wasn't good at small talk so he just figured he would go with a small question as he asked him one, "So, I take it you work here. What exactly do you do here?" Jason said, wanting to know for his own personal knowledge and wondering what information the other guy might give away.

notes;
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

PM
^
ROAN JAMES
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 10:22 AM
115 posts
Single
Poison Dart
Scorpio
Frog
Terror Squad

He had finally finished cleaning off his hand and arm from the vile juices of his victim and the bartender took it from him. It was very different how the staff here viewed the death of their patrons. To be honest they didn't give two shits. He was always feeling up the boys without paying them and that wasn't cool and it was better that someone dealt with him now than have him sexual assault someone. He took his drink and chugged it sliding it back to Charlie.

Looking back at Jason who finally spoke to him. Which was odd for Roan most me drooled over him and the other beauties of the garden Christian had collected. "You could say every night is like this since we started letting human's come in. They seem to think they can touch us whenever they want like we are theirs to molest. BUt I have news for any man who thinks he is going to take my option of not giving it to him away." His eyes changed colors as the bass dropped and his personality was a little lighter in spirit.

He smiled and extended his hand to Jason. "Oh I run the Jungle. Its the portion of the club that is pretty much a jungle and plays edm. Its just through the garden here which is the main room." he answered him and looked him over. "So what is a cute thing like yourself doing in a club like this?"

PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 12:21 PM
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

this is an open post

† † †

Jason took another strong swig of his beer as he listened to the man talk about how bad it was since the place allowed humans in. He just chuckled as he spoke, "Oh you say humans like a bad thing. Humans aren't any worse than any other thing, it's what the individual does." Jason said, because people said he was bad but he didn't feel he was really doing anything bad. He was going out of his way to put down bad people because if you didn't, they would continue doing bad things. He looked down at his side where one of his guns were but he wasn't going to go on a shooting spree, this wasn't the place nor the time. "After all, someone could say what you did was bad. I don't, I think what people did to you were wrong and so they got what were coming to them." Jason said with a firm nod of his head. That had been his justification many, many times over the years.

Then he asked what Jason was doing here which just got a chuckle from the Outlaw. He took another swig of his beer and then just downed the entire bottle before slamming it down on the bar. He looked at the guy as he spoke, "Probably what everyone does when they go out, trying to forget about the real world." He said with a tap of his hand on the bar as he motioned for another beer which got brought to him and he paid for. He popped it open and took a swig. "Trying not to think about death, trying not to think about much of anything. I'm just going to drink and relax and for a little while allow reality to kiss my ass." He let out a slow chuckle, yeah that's what he was going to do. And if someone got in his way, they would just get a bullet in the head.

notes;
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

PM
^
ROAN JAMES
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 02:08 AM
115 posts
Single
Poison Dart
Scorpio
Frog
Terror Squad

A man walked up to him and whispered in his ear it was strange how many new faces were in the club tonight and the fact that no one from the family was in was even more odd. He looked around and soon got a sense that the club was full of none members tonight . He was going to have to fired the bouncers and have them replaced with the Spartan guards in the bath house. It was something he never wanted to do considering they would kill people they didn't deem worthy of entering.

He listened to Jason as he snapped his fingers and the guy who was whispering in his ear walked towards the bathhouse. "You see the thing is that humans are far worse than any other creature we have encountered they lack control and over all respect for things. Including themselves. He took his hand away which was never taken by Jason and grabbed a golden apple ass a naked man walked by with them on a tray.

He didn't look at Jason as he bit into the apple and enjoyed the juices his eyes changing color with each bite fading from one to another. He was playing with his own nipples and running his hand over his torso. His cock twitched in his skivvies. The bartender sat Jason's beer down and poured a glass of deep burgundy wine for Roan.. [b]"Sir you shouldn't eat those without Atlas here to counteract your effect on the club."

' ' "Charlie you worry I am going to kill everyone in here just because I ate one apple..." He smirked his eyes finally settling on a swirl or purple and green with an oddly shaped pupil. He took the chalice his wine was poured in and drank it in on big gulp. The club started to change into a jungle completely the floor littered with ferns and vines hung from the ceiling as trees sprouted and the chirping of frogs could be heard mixed into the music.

"Sorry u cutie but I have a room to seduce." He kissed Charlie deeply and the bartender latched onto him not wanting to let go but did so as he was knew better than to hold on to him for too long. He walked away from Jason his ass bouncing and cheeks begging to be parted as he made his way into the thick jungle filled with people in a euphoric state

He could feel the life force they gave off as he inhaled the sweet scent of the jasmine growing all around. He got back on the main stage and wrapped his hand around the pole and got to work. Within a matter of seconds all eyes were on him as he controlled the energy of the crowd the heightened sense of desire was heavy in the air. He ignored Jason mostly because he like most humans rudely rejected his hand when he offered it. The rest of the dancers took their places and the sexual energy shot through the roof. They started making out and touching one another sending the crowd into a frenzy of primitive cum sluts begging to be fucked. or fuck one of them.

PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 06:15 AM
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

this is an open post

† † †

Jason hadn't intentionally slighted the metahuman's hand. He just didn't feel like dancing, at least not in his current broody state. He listened to him talk more about humans and he just chuckled more. He had an axe to grind apparently but Jason wasn't going to be baited into something. He didn't fall into traps, he didn't let other people control him or manipulate him. He was too good for that. He just kept drinking his beer, listening and watching because he knew that would get him the best information. He could feel a change in the air but he knew what it was. Dealing with Ivy for so many years gave him a sense for pheromones and he had pretty much become immune to it. Plus, he had become quite in tune with all things supernatural. Jason wouldn't be controlled by anyone, not anymore.

He finished his beer as he watched the room turn into a bunch of horny men, preparing to go at it and he could see Roan was just soaking it in. He wondered if Roan thought this would effect him and make him pay for a slight rejection, however unintentional it might have been. He just kept that cocky grin on his face as he stood up from his chair and flicked up the red hood of his sweatshirt. He knew Roan was ignoring him but he was bound to see someone unaffected by what he was doing. He turned and started to make his way towards the exit, just in time to stop, look at Roan and make eye contact for a brief moment. He turned up his grin slightly and winked at him. He was probably causing trouble for himself but maybe a little bit of trouble is exactly what he needed to get him out of his funk. He turned and started making his way towards the exit, wondering what might happen next.

notes;
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

PM
^
ROAN JAMES
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 04:41 AM
115 posts
Single
Poison Dart
Scorpio
Frog
Terror Squad

Roan was enjoying himself high off the power of a golden apple. He continued to dance and the club changed along with it. Oh it was nice the way his powers amplified with the apple. He saw the guards taking their place which was good it meant no one was getting out of this place a live tonight. He was a member of the Terror Squad after all o mass murder was a thing they all did.

He watched as Jason moved unaffected by his power which made him pissy. Fucking humans always thought they were superior. This one was beyond cocky and although he was cute he wasn't hot enough to make him not want to kill him. He got down off the stage grabbing another apple as it was brought pass him.

He swallowed it whole as the Spartans blocked Jason and saw that he did not have the mark of Atlas and knew he needed to be destroyed. No one without that mark was meant to be in here and it was their duty to keep humans like this one out and kill them if they got in. Roan wasn't too far away from Jason he could see him through the sway of the crowded club. He made it pass the crowd and started up the stairs to see the Spartans launch their attack.

PMEmail
^
JASON TODD
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 10:17 AM
13 posts
free
RED HOOD
SAGITTARIUS
FALCON
Outlaws

this is an open post

† † †

Jason let out a sigh as the Spartan statues stood in his way and blocked his exit as they looked ready to do him harm. Then they swung weapons at him as he flipped out of the way as he looked at them and just said, "Really? Trying to kill me? Can we do something new?" Jason said as he could feel himself getting close to wanting to go all trigger happy and shoot up the place. However, that would expose him as someone who might be a bad person. He didn't need that so as he kept dodging swing after swing, "Smoke bomb or no smoke bomb?" He asked out loud before deciding against it. He didn't have his goggles to get him out of the situation safely nor his mask. He decided it was better to err on the side of caution.

So he took a few steps back and took a running charge at the statues. They tried to once again, cut him with their weapon as he dropped down to his back and did like a backslide mixed with a baseball slide, it all worked as he went right between the two of them and flipped onto his feet as he sprinted out of the club into the night. He ran to his bike, threw on his helmet, started it up and revved off, to get as far away from that place as possible.

notes;
( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.