Cat
Civilian

scott h. crawford
scotty
civilian
human
power vers
key facts

So, might as well start at the beginning. My name is Scott Crawford, middle child of three hot as hell brothers and I am twenty-sevent years old. I work as a forensic scientist with the GCPD so I guess you can me the brainy one out of me and my brothers.

I have a great family and I am not ashamed to say it. My parents are good people who raised us right and my brothers Aiden and Jeremy are not just my brothers, they are my best. There is very rarely a day when we are not doing something together which is easy since we live on top of each other at our apartments.

Out of the three of us, I'm he only one of us who is gay. Even though my parents did not care who we were attracted to as long as we were happy and safe, it still made it hard to really come out at first because I was different from my brothers but now I have no problem being myself with anyone especially since if I try to hide anything, my brothers are usually good with getting it out of me in one way or another.

In terms of guys, I admit I have my wild moments like I did when I was younger, but these days I admit I am more about seeking romance and relationships. It doesn't meant I am looking for it, but if the chance comes my way I would never pass up the chance for it.

As I mentioned I love my family and my friends too naturally, but if anyone comes after them, I'll do whatever I have to in order to protect them even break the law if I have to. The ones I care about mean the most to me .

secrets

The inly major thing I I've kept from people, including my brothers (At least I hope so) is that...well...I have a thing for superheroes. Not just because of how amazing some of them look in spandex, but just for what they stand for and how brave and strong they have been through almost anything. I wouldn't really call it a fetish but well..if I ever got rescued by someone like Batman or Superman...I'd let them do whatever they wanted if they asked for a favor..

Jordan | USA (EST) | Sam Way

PMEmail
^
AQUAMIKE!
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 02:14 AM
© Mike [Greedy] // Offline
6 posts
single af
The King
Gemini
Hedgehog
Admin

ACCEPTED!

SCOTTY IS HERE, YASSS! i'm so excited for him, you know the drill, and don't disappoint me with the mini profile ;p and just remember who his favorites are ;)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.