toggle cbox
I'M NOT YOUR HERO

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Just like New[M], Tag: Cole/Jobo
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 13 2015, 02:46 PM
© Rascal [Dominant Top] // Offline
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

Five years. Five years since Christian Summers had returned Slade the use of his right eye after it was blown out by his late spouse. He sat on a bench in Robinson Park, thinking about what he had done after the years had slowly passed by. Trained, heightened his ability more with the use of both eyes now. Of course, now he could actually wink and others would catch on. It was the minor things that actually made a small quirk of his lip curve into a gentle smirk. He closed his eyes, took in a breath and held it. He could hear his own heart beat, the sounds of others screaming in joy over what sounded like joy. Opening his eyes he let his breath out and just gazed around. Gotham was hardly home. He missed Bludhaven. However, he heard his 'little bird' was back at Wayne Manor.

Even with his time away from the Bat family, since he was practically 'taken' by the Summers in Metro; he was actually trying to figure out how to get out of the certain predicament he was now in. Death wasn't something Slade liked to think about. He had come close to it several times in his life time and getting threatened again by the man who returned the use of his eye, not smart on his part. He was usually better than that. Now though, he simply sat there in some jeans, shirt and an overcoat; thinking.

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 02:11 PM
© Joey [power top] // Offline
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

TAGS: SLADE WILSON
cole liked gotham city. there was something - different about it, as opposed to metropolis that seemed basic as its name. of course there was the club in metropolis, which cole was often at. the place had great energy, the people who came there had great energy, not to mention he was kinda bored with his family these days. all of them had partners and kids; a life that cole couldn't settle into. he was always moving, always going somewhere, always fucking someone until they were screaming. there was no way he could fit the mold for a lifestyle that his fathers and brothers had made for themselves.

out and about as usual, cole took his time through robinson park. he smiled, waved at anyone that would wave back. the sun grew warmer, though he figured it was his mood that made the sun warmer than actually was. that was what he got for being the sun god. now he was kinda strolling along, unaware of what his powers were causing. that was until he caught sight of slade; a sight that made cole beam brighter than the sun above them. of course, that was with everyone. he stepped towards the man, hands in his pockets, staring down at the metahuman on the bench. "hey there, wilson!" honestly, he was just glad to see someone who wasn't mated.

PMEmail
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 02:24 PM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

There went his good time. the moment he felt the sun getting hotter was the moment his eyes turned to see a very familiar face. It was a summer no doubt. The body, the face, the hair. What was with all the blondes? He sighed, almost looking disgruntled that he was even found by the alien. No matter. He did seem rather chipper when he called out his name. He just stared at him with an even glare. "...Its Slade. " he practically drawled at the smiling Summers. "Why on earth are you so cheerful?" He had to ask. It was actually unnatural. He was used to the stupid sexual comments, the force of feeling something nice. He didn't like being around Adrian or Christian because of that. This one however was new. And if his research served him correctly, his name was Cole.

The son of Christian. He remembered his research as he continued to dig that he had younger brothers, one that now is supposedly married to a metahuman. Strange how that worked, or ho the meta even joined their ranks. Still, Slade had no interest in really becoming part of this little group.

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 02:44 PM
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

slade. right. he nodded his head slowly, "my bad, wilson." he was probably not expecting cole, the soft spoken one. soft spoken until you got him mad, or in bed. "sorry. i meant slade." cole added, smiling innocently. "am i not supposed to be? is something wrong?" he didn't understand slade's negativity. it made everything so depressing. "are you already in a bad mood?" he asked with a tilt of his head, gazing at him quizzically. cole was allowed to help with that. his father had given him permission to help slade get accustom to a life with the summers.
PMEmail
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 03:17 PM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

He raised his brow at him. "I'm a naturally grumpy person." He drawled and just rested there, leaning against the bench and putting his arms up on the back of it. "Quite honestly you Summers are a strange breed and I don't see why you are bothering me. I am out of Metro and in this damn city where I have to deal with the Bat" and then continued on in his thoughts, but that was better than dealing with the Summers.

"So what exactly has brought you here in Gotham?" he asked him, gazing at him again and wondering why was someone that look so damn intelligent act so ....what was the word? Slow perhaps? He wanted to learn more about this certain Summers.

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 04:08 PM
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

he knew that, but to hear it out of slade's mouth made cole think it was just a defense mechanism. maybe an act because he wanted no one to take advantage of him, or think he was soft. too late now. "strange breeds? i don't think we're puppies, slade." it seemed rather odd for slade to refer to cole and his family as house pets, though he assumed slade was just in a terrible mood, and cole had to help loosen him up a bit.

"gotham's more interesting than metropolis. especially in the summer time." he smiled, the sun growing warmer. "what about you? did you only come to gotham to escape my family and i?" he asked him, and while he waited, cole started to transfer a wave of tranquil heat in an effort to ease slade. it was so much better to deal with the other man when he wasn't hostile.

PMEmail
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 06:40 PM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

He looked at him and his voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Really? so you're not some golden retriever I can take home and play fetch with?" he snapped his fingers. "well darn." he then leaned back and went back to his grumpy expression. "I wasn't born yesterday Cole, I know this." he muttered. He then was really hoping for just a nice quiet evening but with cole there, hell it wasn't such a thing.

He just snorted some at his question. "I wanted to be in my own zen. you know what that is don't you? I would hope you're not an idiot." he drawled before feeling some strange heat along his body. Just enough time with Christian and Adrian got him to understand that feeling certain things wasn't normal. He glared at Cole. "Knock it off before I cut something off." he threatened, not really knowing what he'd be signing himself up for threatening him.

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 07:09 PM
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

it seemed slade actually had a sense of humor. cole laughed in response, shaking his head. "no, silly. of course not." although there was other ways to play. cole just didn't feel like it was the right moment to put slade in that position - not that he had an issue with exacting his dominance on the pet when they were in the eyes of the public. "oh.. well, you could be, if you were from my planet." slade really was missing out when it came to the orytheans. oh, well. in time, his father promised, he would be more accepting and compliant.

zen? like a den? he tilted his head pupp-ish like at the response he got, gazing over slade curiously. did he mean a den? cole almost stood to do just that, until slade threatened him after cole was trying to make him feel better. he narrowed his eyes, head straightening up; his focus now on slade. seconds after cole looked like he was about to kill somebody; slade would start to feel the rise in body temperature, like he was burning up from the inside, as well his skin, that started to burn and pinpoint his nerves.

PMEmail
^
SLADE WILSON
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 07:27 PM
128 posts
Mid 40s
Conflicted
Deathstroke
N/A
Bear
Terror Squad

He blinked some. "You are just not making sense anymore." he drawled. When the alien came closer, at first slade did nothing. But then the heat started. Yes he could stand certain temperatures but this was searing with his pain. He gasped and groaned, bending over and grabbing his body, desperately trying to shed his clothing. He winced and reached up to grab at cole, but it wasn't in a dangerous manner. Slade hated to plea, it wasn't like him to. But death was too much and honestly he enjoyed his life. He held onto him, silently pleading for him to stop. He shook some, the pain, the heat. Shit it made him gasp and fall off the bench in agony. He already felt something similar to this, but it was as if he was burning from the inside out. Damn these Summers! How did he even get mixed up in this again?!

PMAIM
^
COLE SUMMERS
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 07:49 PM
137 posts
9, 000
single
Helios
dw
himself
Orthryean

every part of the human body seared with heat. it was easy for cole to take advantage of it, to make others like slade wilson, double over in agony from the feeling of their skin heating up to the point that it felt like they were covered in lava. it probably seemed that way, with how slade was holding himself and gasping in pain. it brought an emotion of satisfaction over cole to see him like this. after a moment, cole's relieved the pain and sent slade's body heat back to normal, his lips lifting into a bright smile. if threatened like that again, cole had another plan besides attempting to peel his body off until he was bare bones.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.