© Jordan [Vers Top] // Offline
21 posts
Taken
Zatara
Sagitarrius
Owl
Justice Squad

ADRIAN

Coming across the chaos I saw in the section of the city below me as I flew was another of those many instances where I just did not understand the human race. It was like pure chaos had unfolded right before my eyes. From what I could tell, it seemed like two groups of similarly dressed individuals were fighting with one another and not caring about who got caught in the middle between them and disposed of such people however they wished

"A simple brutal war I thought aloud with a sigh and shook my head. My kind was always vicious in battle, but even we never reached such depths. I was lost in thought but thankfully noticed a man shooting at me just in time which I easily dodged. From what I saw as I glared down at the animal, he was dressed in the clothing which marked him as one of the local authorities

"You fool....you see a man flying in the sky and automatically assume he's a threat? Still...you are weak so it's understandable how you would be afraid of this. I barked at the man then shook my head with a frown. "It's times like these that i understand my brother's hatred of your kind. Fine then, if you can not handle this with dignity and honor, then I shall. By my command several water spears appeared above the two warring groups then I snapped my fingers then let them fall.

There had been times in battle over the millenia when I was considered not a strong fighter just because water was my element to command, but they were quickly proved them wrong as my control could make water as strong in battle as any other element. The spears fell with a resounding impact in each area, scattering those it struck. If any were hurt or killed, I just didn't care because of the insult I had to endure. Once it was done and silence reigned where chaos once did, I simply turned and flew away since I was already late for a meeting with my brothers.

ಠ    ಠ
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
BY DALI OF CANDYLAND COUTURE

TOM

A virus? A villain's sinister mind control plot? Pure human insanity? Those were the main possibilities running through my head when the rest of the team and I arrived at the sight of the gang war even though I knew in my head that it was just likely the third reason that was the main force beyond what I was seeing. Honestly, 'gang war' just didn't describe what I was seeing before me now. If ever there was a picture to put beside the word insanity in the dictionary, what was in front of me now would fit, in my opinion

I didn't recognize the two gangs who were fighting in front of us, but that really didn't matter. Protecting all the innocents who were being caught in the crossfire or worse between the two warring groups did. It was so bad that even some of the local cops were freaking out and shooting at anyone that came up on them, even us, but thankfully none of us got hit and it was easy to disarm the freaked out cops

I listened carefully as Dick gave out orders. I was assigned 'retrieval duty' for the moment, which was basically protecting those innocent civilians who didn't escape when the gang war starting and getting them to safety away from it. I didn't argue with it partly because there was just no time to do so and partly because I knew my powers were a great fit for it. Once that was done, we moved as the white lightning cascaded over my body once more as I surged my speed and I took off into the fray to protect those would need me and get them out of this manmade hellhole

ಠ    ಠ
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
BY DALI OF CANDYLAND COUTURE
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.